Nettside Airbus Defence
As one of the three Divisions of the Airbus Group Airbus Defence and Space is Europe’s Number 1 defence and space company. It is the world’s second largest space company and one of the top 10 defence companies globally with revenues of around €14 billion per year. Airbus Defence and Space is composed of four business lines: Military Aircraft; Space Systems; Communication, Intelligence & Security (CIS); and Electronics. It brings together a wide portfolio to continue to meet the complex needs of its customers across the world, contribute to Europe’s defence and security, and secure Europe’s sovereign and independent access to space.
Sales Proposal/BID manager
The Proposal manager is in charge of all customer related proposals. The quality assurance that the position implies, demands high-fidelity in all offers, contracts and related documents. The documents concerned are complex and technically advanced in nature. The right candidate will be involved in Airbus projects of sensitive nature and confidentiality is key.
Responsibilities and tasks:
- Management of all Government Communications Nordic Region customers
- Identification and analysis of business opportunities on current, emerging and future markets.
- Develop sales strategy for major opportunities
- Developing future contract tools
- Responsible for developing technical design/solution/deliverables
- Manage tech resources assigned on a per case basis
- Project progress reporting (internally and externally)
- Responsible for BID handover and reporting
- Higher relevant education or extensive experience
- Extensive negotiation experience
- Experienced in pricing of complex proposals
- 5 years of experience with satellite and network/IP technologies
- Experience in project/BID management
- Experience with the Government/Defense sector in Norway
Skills and competence:
- Ability to plan, organize and delegate tasks and responsibilities efficiently.
- Fluent oral and written in English and Norwegian
- Strong analytical skills
- High customer orientation
- Structured and process-oriented
- Flexibility to perform also other tasks outside the scope of the main role.
- Need to be able to obtain security clearance “Secret” /” Nato Secret”.
We can offer:
- International organization with a high professional standard
- World renowned brand
- Competitive remuneration and pension plans
- Some work related travel
- Career opportunities
The position reports to the Director of Business Winning CG Nordic. Airbus Defense and Space’s main offices in Norway is located at Lysaker just outside Oslo.
All inquiry regarding the position can be directed to Sales Director Anders Øygarden at + 47 91828516 or advisor at Nye Ansatte AS Lars Hagen at +47 90 999 000. Every request will be treated confidentially.
Upload CV and apply here