Nettside Airbus Defence
As one of the three Divisions of the Airbus Group Airbus Defence and Space is Europe’s Number 1 defence and space company. It is the world’s second largest space company and one of the top 10 defence companies globally with revenues of around €14 billion per year. Airbus Defence and Space is composed of four business lines: Military Aircraft; Space Systems; Communication, Intelligence & Security (CIS); and Electronics. It brings together a wide portfolio to continue to meet the complex needs of its customers across the world, contribute to Europe’s defence and security, and secure Europe’s sovereign and independent access to space.
We are searching for a:
The role is responsible for all Project- and Program-related technical matters and reports to the project/program manager in the assigned project/program and carries Team Manager Role responsibilities. The role will be the direct liaison with the Customer nominated technical responsible and will be in charge of all technical design, implementation, handover preparation, testing and operation. The role will ensure all quality activities and related team tasks are planned and performed within Tolerance and signed off correctly according to QA procedures.
Responsibilities and tasks:
- Overall tech responsible in assigned project/program/account
- Develop customer requirements and customer intelligence
- Proactive towards industry capabilities
- Responsible for implementing technical design/solution/deliverables
- Technical sales support and QA
- Manage tech resources assigned on a per case basis
- Project progress reporting (internally and externally)
- Acceptance of technical handover from Sales.
- Responsible for tech handover to operations/service delivery responsible
- Higher education, preferably technical orientated
- 5 years of experience with satellite and network/IP technologies
- Experience in project management
- Experience with the Government/Defense sector in Norway
Skills and competence:
- Ability to plan, organize and delegate tasks and responsibilities efficiently.
- Fluent oral and written in English and Norwegian
- Strong analytical skills
- High customer orientation
- Flexibility to perform also other tasks outside the scope of the main role.
- Need to be able to obtain security clearance “Secret” /” Nato Secret”.
- Hold a driving license for car
We can offer:
- International organization with a high professional standard
- World renowned brand
- Competitive remuneration and pension plans
- Work related travel
- Career opportunities
The position reports to the Director of Engineering and support. Airbus Defense and Space’s main offices in Norway is located at Lysaker just outside Oslo. All inquiry regarding the position can be directed to Head of Business Delivery Jostein Olsen at +47 92862871 or advisor at Nye Ansatte AS Lars Hagen at +47 90 999 000. We will treat every request confidentially.
Upload CV and apply here