Nettside Marlink (Airbus)
Marlink is a global satellite communications leader, providing maritime customers with one source for an entire range of voice and data solutions backed by the industry’s most trusted service and support network. Marlink understand the challenges of business, crew and passengers when it comes to communications for shipping and energy companies. Through a global network of offices and service points, Marlink is today recognized by independent industry analysts to be the Global leader in terms of market share. Marlink is part of Airbus Defence and Space. Read more on www.marlink.com
Key Account Managers – Sales specialists
To strengthen our sales team in the North European region, we are seeking Key Account managers – Sales Specialists. The activity consists of Sales of on-line connectivity to maritime companies. The job owners will be the key interfaces to our customers and participate in the commercial activities of the sales team. The Key Account managers are responsible for overall sales activities regarding provision of products, services and applications. The customer base consist of existing and potential new users within the assigned territories (Nordic Countries). The positions reports to Head of Sales, North Europe.
Responsibilities and tasks:
- Maintain a positive working relationship with all accounts and recognize their specific needs and requirements in order to increase the value of the account
- Prospect, identify, sell and close sales of communications and associated products and services
- Develop a strong new account presence in the assigned territory to supplement existing account activity
- Provide periodic sales and account reports, validated competitive information, and specific market trends
- Work to maximize overall revenue and profit margin from each assigned customer
- Participate at telecommunications and target industry tradeshows and conferences
Qualifications and skills:
- Bachelor’s degree or similar. Experience can compensate for lack of education.
- Self-motivated and structured
- Proactive understanding of Sales Strategy with Focus on maximizing profit over a long-term business relationship
- Documented sales results
- Knowledge of Satellite communication and IT/Networking
- Fluent Norwegian and English language skills, oral and written
- Knowledge of the Maritime industry, is preferable
- Proficient in using IT based Sales Tools and Microsoft Office programs.
We can offer:
- International organization with a high professional standard
- World renowned brand
- Competitive remuneration and pension plans
- Career opportunities
Our main office in Norway is located at Lysaker just outside Oslo. Work related travel must be expected.
All inquiry regarding the position can be directed to advisor at Nye Ansatte AS Lars Hagen at mob. +47 90 999 000. All requests will be treated confidential.