Nettside Grundig Nordic AS
Grundig Nordic is fast growing company in the Nordic market for home electronics and appliances. An exciting portfolio of brands like Grundig, Beko and Blomberg makes us increasingly attractive for consumers across the Nordic region.
Grundig Nordic is owned by Arcelik, a part of Koc Holding, which is one of the world’s top 400 companies ranked by total revenues, with a total turnover of more than 30 billion USD within various industries, and a total of 90,000 employees. Grundig Nordic numbers 55 employees and is headquartered in Ski, outside Oslo. Turnover in 2015 was 75 M€ with positive results.
Grundig is proud sponsor of Grundig-ligaen – the professional elite series of Handball in Norway. In 2016 Grundig launched a unique collaboration with the Nordic Royal Yacht Clubs, and recently launched Grundig Sailing Cup. Beko is the second largest brand in Europa for appliances, a position that is strengthened by our sponsorship with FC Barcelona.
To strengthen our position and meet future opportunities we are now searching one ambitious colleagues:
Product Specialist – Cooling product range
Grundig experiences a rapid growth in our main markets for Major Domestic Appliances (MDA). The position will focus on products like cooling appliances in particular, and integrated kitchen appliances in general.
The product department works closely with sales and marketing across the Nordic region. This position reports to the Product manager and will part of the 5-member product department.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Conduct market and competitive analysis
- Produce product and training materials for sales
- Planning and support of marketing campaigns
- Responsible for product sheets and information for the Nordic countries
- Responsible for informing about new products and developments
- Participating in work-shops at international headquarter and in the Nordic countries
- Informing customers about new products
- Participate in national and international activities
We are looking for someone:
- Technically orientated, with higher education or relevant experience
- Excellent presentation & communication skills
- In depth product knowledge
- Kitchen and MDA experience is preferable
- Innovative and creative
- Proactive and structured
- Fluent in English and Norwegian, written and spoken
We are offering:
- Position covering 5 countries in an exciting Nordic growth journey
- Flexible working hours and parking
- Possibilities regarding external courses and education
- A young, passionate and creative working environment
- Competitive remuneration and pension-plans
- International work experience and career opportunities
- Strong international brands and company – listed at Fortune 500
Some work-related travel to be expected. The positions will be located at our head office at Ski.
For more information, contact Mgm. Partner Lars Hagen (+47 90 999 000) at Nye Ansatte AS, or Grundig Product Manager Alper Yildirim (+47 97 721 742). All applications will be treated confidential. (Interviews will be conducted in Norwegian and English.)