Nettside Grundig Nordic AS
Grundig Nordic is fast growing company in the Nordic market for home electronics and appliances. An exciting portfolio of brands like Grundig, Beko and Blomberg makes us increasingly attractive for consumers across the Nordic region.
Grundig Nordic is owned by Arcelik, a part of Koc Holding, which is one of the world’s top 500 companies ranked by total revenues, with a total turnover of more than 30 billion USD within various industries, and a total of 90,000 employees. Grundig Nordic numbers 55 employees and is headquartered in Ski, outside Oslo. Turnover in 2015 was 75 M€ with positive results.
Grundig is proud sponsor of Grundig-ligaen – the professional elite series of Handball in Norway. In 2016 Grundig launched a unique collaboration with the Nordic Royal Yacht Clubs, and recently launched Grundig Sailing Cup. Beko is the second largest brand in Europe for appliances, a position that is strengthened by our sponsorship with FC Barcelona.
To strengthen our position and meet future opportunities we are now searching an ambitious colleague:
Grundig Nordic has a Finance and Accounting department of 9 dedicated employees. The financial controller will be responsible for daily financial reporting, analysis and controlling activities in cooperation with the Finance Lead. You will be communicating with our mother company regarding reporting and daily transactions. The position reports to Finance Lead, and is located at Grundig Nordic HQ at Ski South of Oslo.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Coordinate the managerial reporting, budgets and financial forecasts
- Research technical accounting issues
- Support month and year-end close process
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and reporting
- Assist in developing business and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Structured and adhoc profit and revenue, analysis when necessary
- Be a part of the change projects for implementation of new internal control processes
Skills and Qualification:
- Bachelor or preferably Master’s degree in Finance and/or Accounting
- Project management skills is a plus
- Excellent presentation & communication skills
- High-end user in Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of SAP is an advantage
- Structured and able to handle high work loads
- Fluent in English and Norwegian, written and spoken
We are offering:
- Position covering 4 countries in an exciting Nordic growth journey
- Flexible working hours
- Possibilities regarding external courses and training
- A young, passionate and creative working environment
- Competitive remuneration and pension-plans
- International work experience and career opportunities
- Strong international brands and company
English CV’s and applications is appreciated.
For more information, contact Mgm. Partner Lars Hagen (+47 90 999 000) at Nye Ansatte AS, or Grundig Nordic Head of Finance, Andreas Andreassen (+47 951 60 674). All applications will be treated confidential. (Interviews will be conducted in English and Norwegian.)