Grundig Nordic is fast growing company in the Nordic market for home electronics and appliances. An exciting portfolio of brands like Grundig, Beko and Blomberg makes us increasingly attractive for consumers across the Nordic region.
Grundig Nordic is owned by Arcelik, a part of Koc Holding, which is one of the world’s top 400 companies ranked by total revenues, with a total turnover of 30 bn USD within various industries, and a total of 90,000 employees.
Grundig Nordic is present in all Nordic countries and is headquartered in Ski, outside Oslo.
In 2016 Grundig launched a unique collaboration with the Nordic Royal Yacht Clubs, and recently launched Grundig Sailing Cup. We are also the proud sponsor of the historic sailing venue Grundig Hankø Race Week.
Beko is the second largest brand in Europa for appliances, a position that is strengthened by our sponsorship with FC Barcelona.
To strengthen our position and meet future opportunities we are now searching an experienced and ambitious colleague:
Product Specialist MDA & SDA
Grundig experiences a rapid growth in our main markets for our Major Domestic Appliances (MDA) and Small Domestic Appliances (SDA) and we are looking for a new colleague in the Product Management department.
The Product Management department works closely with sales and marketing across the Nordic region. This position reports to the Nordic Product Manager and will part of a team of 5 people in the product management department.
Tasks and responsibilities:
• Conduct market- and competitor-analysis
• Create product and training materials for sales, marketing and retail communications
• Conducting product-trainings for the Nordic region
• Planning and support of marketing campaigns
• Responsible for developing product sheets and information for the Nordic countries
• Responsible for informing sales teams about new products and product developments
• Participate in international work-shops and activities
• Support fairs and sales/customer meetings
We are looking for someone:
• Higher education or relevant experience
• Excellent presentation & communication skills
• MDA and/or SDA experience or similar products
• Familiar with FMCG/retail industry is an advantage
• Innovative and creative
• Proactive and structured
• Fluent in English and Norwegian, written and spoken
We are offering:
• A young, passionate and creative working environment
• Possibilities regarding external courses and education
• A key part of an exciting Nordic growth journey
• Competitive remuneration and pension-plans
• International work experience and career opportunities
• Strong international acknowledged brand platform
• Strong international company – listed at Fortune 500
Some traveling related to factory visits and customer visits could be expected. Office location is at Grundig Nordic HQ in Ski.
For more information contact Mgm. Partner Lars Hagen (+47 90 999 000), or Product Manager Alper Yildirim (+47 97 721 742). All applications will be treated confidential. (Interviews will be conducted in English and Norwegian.)