Grundig Nordic is fast growing company in the Nordic market for home electronics and appliances. An exciting portfolio of brands like Grundig, Beko and Blomberg makes us increasingly attractive for consumers across the Nordic region.
Grundig Nordic is owned by Arcelik, a part of Koc Holding, which is one of the world’s top 400 companies ranked by total revenues, with a total turnover of 30 bn USD within various industries, and a total of + 90,000 employees.
Grundig Nordic is present in all Nordic countries and is headquartered in Ski, outside Oslo.
In 2016 Grundig launched a unique collaboration with the Nordic Royal Yacht Clubs, and recently launched Grundig Sailing Cup. We are also the proud sponsor of the historic sailing venue Grundig Hankø Race Week.
Beko is the second largest brand in Europa for appliances, a position that is strengthened by our sponsorship with FC Barcelona.
To strengthen our position and meet future opportunities we are now searching an experienced and ambitious colleague:
Key Account Manager, MDA (White goods)
We are looking for an ambitious and proactive candidate with strong key account experience to support and drive one of our strategic Nordic customers with the primary objective to achieve sales growth targets, account profitability and customer satisfaction. The position requires both ability to work and complete tasks alone and ability to work in teams, hence we put a strong emphasis on personality, drive and communication skills.
Tasks and responsibilities:
• Develop and execute sales plans, budget, forecasts, and opportunities at the customer
• Review sales statistics by category/product every month in order to initiate necessary actions
• Introduce new products and campaigns
• Arrange and/or participate in key account events whenever relevant, especially when the agenda is sales/product training-related
• Negotiations of annual tender and contracts
• Close cooperation with supply chain in order to secure delivery according to demand
• Monitor sales and delivery performance against objectives
• Close cooperation with sales team in order to make sure that shop floor staff are given appropriate sales and product training
We are looking for someone:
• Familiar with FMCG/retail industry /consumer brands
• Experience with Key Account Management to professional customers
• Used to deliver results according to budget and agreed KPIs
• Experience in product/range planning and forecasting
• Value chain understanding
• Degree in Business Administration (Economics or Sales), or similar
• Fluent (oral and written) in Norwegian, Danish or Swedish and English
• Excellent presentation & communication skills
We are offering:
• Nordic position
• Opportunity to influence the company’s future development
• Strong international acknowledged brand platform
• A key part of an exciting Nordic growth journey
• A young, passionate and creative working environment
• Competitive remuneration and pension-plan
• International work experience and career opportunities
• Strong international company – listed at Fortune 500
Office location is at Grundig Nordic HQ in Ski, Norway. Some work-related travel may be expected. The position reports to Country Sales Manager Norway.
For more information contact Mgm. Partner Lars Hagen (+47 90 999 000) or Country Sales Manager Ståle Braathen (+47 92 844 629). All applications will be treated confidential.