The Future of White Goods is here today
Grundig is one of the major brands in Europe when it comes to TV and sound products. The brand has a long and successful history in Europe. The Nordic operation is expanding due to increased sales. One reason for this is the introduction of Grundig White Goods, together with the brands Beko and Blomberg.
The Turkish conglomerate, Koç Holding, one of the 200 largest companies in the world, own Grundig Nordic NO AS. The Holding company has annual sales of 300 BNOK and employs 85000.
Grundig Nordic is located in Ski, outside Oslo, in very attractive surroundings. The Nordic operation has 39 employees and had sales of 530 MNOK in 2013.
We are looking for a creative:
Product Specialist White Goods
Grundig Nordic is a sales and logistics organization that focuses on several brands in the White Goods sector. Beko, Blomberg and the top brand Grundig. As a Product Specialist, you are our “White Goods expert” and you work closely with the development teams in Turkey, and our sales- and marketing departments.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Responsible for developing Product sheets and information for the Nordic countries
- Responsible for informing about new products and product developments
- Participate in work-shops in Turkey and Nordic countries
- Marketing intelligence
- Informing customers about new products
- Participate in national and international activities
- Conduct market and competitive analysis and implementation of the knowledge gained in product and assortment-related activities
- Creation of product and training materials for sales, marketing and retail communications, conducting training
- Planning and support of marketing campaigns in collaboration with the Marketing
We are looking for someone:
- Technically orientated
- With experience of more than 3 years from relevant products
- Innovative and creative
- Proactive and structured
- Fluent in English and Norwegian, written and spoken
- With higher education or relevant experience
- Mastering different cultures
- We are offering:
- Career opportunities for the right person
- A young and creative working environment
- Competitive salary and pension-plans
- Flexible working hours
- Possibilities regarding external courses and education
- International work experience
Some traveling could be expected.
For more information contact Mgm. Partner Lars Hagen (+47 90 999 000), or marketing & Product Manager Alper Yildirim (+47 97 721 742). All applications will be treated confidential. (Interviews will be conducted in English)
- Location: Glynitveien 25, Ski
- Website: Link